Tuesday, September 20, 2011

John Ng/ The WholeSHBang Designer Shoot

 Katie Lewis (BMG Model)
 Designer, Tiffany Mohiser   (below)
 Tiffany Mohiser, Designer turns Vintage upside down (literally)
She reinvents the wheel so to speak, by repurposing really cool vintage clothing pieces. I have visions of my favorite 80's movie-Pretty in Pink! I appreciate when an old amazing home with really great "bones" is redesigned rather than demolished.  The amazing pieces in her collection offer a subtle glimpse of what they once were- I only wish she would post "before and afters"! I am telling you-her stuff is just plain cool. she offers accessories with each clothing purpose-quite literally The WholeShBang! An entire look delivered direct to you- she takes the guesswork out of wardrobing yourself with celebrity smart fashions.



Katie Lewis (BMG Models)

No comments:

Post a Comment