Monday, September 12, 2011

Amy Miller. Ryan Cain Photography


          Pablo Roberto (wardrobe) Amy Miller and I


What a lovely girl Amy turned out to be. I enjoyed chatting with her more than I can recall with other models --she was so warm and curious and modest. I appreciate her features and her frame, very petite, is rock solid and I value the shape she keeps herself in. I had such a nice time with she and photographer, Ryan Cain. Ryan sees light a little differently than most photographers. He uses natural light to his advantage and really does amazing things with composition. I think he is a nice "guy next door" type that would make any lady feel "like a lady."  Pablo Roberto was on wardrobe and it was my first time meeting him. He is inventive and eager to make a total look for his models. It is a pleasure to watch Pablos visions unfold into beautiful and interesting images with Ryan behind the lens. I look forward to working with both again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment