Friday, November 26, 2010

Experience



With over 14 years of experience and 12 years of salon ownership- you're special day is in good hands with me. I have advanced training with the founder herself! The woman that invented airbrush makeup decades ago has shown me personally the techniques to cover tattoos, tan bodies for competitions and apply beautiful seamless airbrush makeup to the delicate skin of the face.  I have been involved with cast makeup and hair styling for over 40 theater productions. I have provided services for publication, print and even television. I enjoy freelance work for the freedom, travel and opportunities to meet people on their special even day. I have prepared contestants for numerous regional, state and national pageants. I love what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment